Thursday, May 1, 2008

UM...... 25 things i like i think

1.I love CONNOR!!!!!!!!!!
2.I love COREY!!!!!!!!!!
3.I love RYAN!!!!!!!!!!
4.I love GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5.I love VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!
6.I love FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!
7.I love FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!
8.I love ALL SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!
9.I love MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!! (except madisen)JKJK LOL
10.I love MY HOME!!!!!!!!!!
11.I love MY GRANDPARENTS!!!!!!!!!!
12.I love HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!
13.I love HANGING OUT WITH FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!
14.I love GOING OVER TO PEOPLES HOUSES!!!!!!!!!!
15.I love SWIMMING!!!!!!!!!!
16.I love THE COLOR BLUE!!!!!!!!!!
17.I love THE COLOR PINK!!!!!!!!!!
18.I love THE COLOR BLACK!!!!!!!!!!
19.I love MY CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!
20.I love MY CHURCH LEADERS!!!!!!!!!!
21.I love MY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!(NOT REALLY IM JUST SAYING THAT)
22.I love THE NUMBER 22!!!!!!!!!!
23.I love TYPING!!!!!!!!!!
24.I love BLOGS!!!!!!!!!!
25.I love YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!!(JKJK LOL)

OK this is for amanda i am tagging: AMANDA, AUSTEN, AMBER, BAILEY, CONNOR, COREY, CHARLOTTE, EMILY, KELLY and MADALYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

Amanda Pirot said...

wow that was amazing! you didnt tag anyone tho you broke the chain! tsk tsk! lol jk

~Amanda Pirot

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

wow, that was nice. hah. you did it too easy. hah lame.

Jesusfreak said...

whatev emily i just couldnt think of anything!!! besides i think i did a good job!!! JKJK LOL

bailey_noel said...

you did it wrong!!!!and you didnt do a good job....im totally kiding i htough it was fun to read atleast!!!and why dont you love madisen????ily

Jesusfreak said...

WHATEV-er and cause shes a brat and annoying and she always gets me in trouble all the time and shes a baby and shes a brat!!!!

Jesusfreak said...

i didnt say i didnt love her i just sometimes well most of the time i dont like her!! and what was that about showing her today you told me not to show! o well idc well see you tomorrow bye!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda Pirot said...

Yay you tagged me! haha

amberliegh said...

i did it :)
so now we just gotta get austen to do it!!! but hes being lame.

Jesusfreak said...

ya!!

Kellay Nicole said...

Oh no I got tagged! . . . . . . . .what do i do?!?!?! haha

Jesusfreak said...

ya u did and um.. i think you like right 25 thing s that you LOVE!... i guess... so ya

bailey_noel said...

so ive decided that you adn amber have the same favorite number. hmmmm very interesting!

V-DUXwarrior said...

Ya well i have always loved that # and amber just likes it cause of hollister shirts i think but it is kinda odd...